RE: Problem with the document() function

Hi Key,

Its OK, XT is not at fault, except may a minor bug with the indentation
feature. I have found the fix which is to explicitly define the default name
space and refer to elements with the explicitly defined name space.

I mean that, if the document to be processed has a default name space (ex:
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"), this latter has to be defined as
xmlns:html="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" and the member of the html name
space referred with the html prefix.

I was too tired to notice it. Thanks anyway for the help.

Cheers
Didier PH Martin