Re: XSL or CSS

> If you're interested see http://www.mozilla.org or
> http://bugzilla.mozilla.org and go to bug nr 18722 and 18706.

I just noticed that bug #18722 is scheduled for resolution in M15.
Whether that means it will happen or not, I do not know.

Though it is a shade off-topic, I would suggest that anyone following
this group should also be grabbing the Mozilla milestone releases and
exploring what is going on there.

For one thing, the CSS support is excellent, and there is a great Zvon
tutorial which you can go through with M13+.

For another, we all want XSL support in Mozilla, right?  It's going to
happen, for sure, but maybe we can influence how soon it happens?

 Steve