Re: Transformation to HTML

ergun.turker@no.abb.com wrote:

> Every time I want to generate an HTML file out of an XML and XSL file using Jim
> Clark's XSLT
> processor the content of the HTML file is the XSL file which I used as input. I
> don't get a proper HTML file.

> Have the same problem using XALAN ( java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN
> xxx.xml -XSL yyy.xsl -OUT zzz.html).

change the the XSLT namespace in your XSL file to

- it was changed during the development of the XSLT spec.  if you use
the old namespace, it's not recognized & so <xsl:whatever> is
interpreted as a literal result element.

> But if I use any other processor it works fine - I get a proper HTML file.

those processors are out of date, then.

--

cheers

phil

"I have remarked very clearly that I am often of one opinion
when I am lying down and of another when I am standing up ..."