OASIS XSLT Conformance Informational/Organization Meeting Announcement

Hello all!

An organizational meeting hosted by OASIS for OASIS members to determine
interest and available resources regarding XSLT conformance.  Other
interested parties with contributions for the technical work are invited to
the informational meeting to share their submissions.

The meeting is being held at 2000-03-01 14:15 in the "Board Room" of the
Hilton at the X-Tech Conference
http://www.gca.org/attend/2000_conferences/xtech_2000/default.htm in San Jose.

Anyone wanting to forward their submissions ahead of time are invited to
upload them to the write-only directory:

   ftp://ftp.CraneSoftwrights.com/incoming

Please do not email submissions to me (for fear of overloading my ISP) and
please notify me if anything is uploaded to that directory as it is rarely
checked.

Any OASIS members planning to attend can inform me so you can get access to
the submissions ahead of time.

Thanks!

--
G. Ken Holman