Live Stock Market

Hi
I need  assistance  !!!!!!

I am  trying to write a program for live stock exchange over Internet in
XML. and I have a very hard time to do.

So I want to ask any assistance.

This is what I do

1- I get live streaming data feed from the stock market as a text file
2- I place this data (from the data feeding) in an MSSQL 7.0 Table
continuously
3- I am trying to reed this table and displayed over the WEB live.

The problem is.......... that I have to refresh the XSL  to get all the
changes on the numbers live
I cannot make them  displaying continuously with the changes without
refreshing the whole Page.

The question is

Is it possible to get  live stock changes (Only the numbers) without
refreshing the whole Page (HTML,ASP,XML,XSL etc ) but only the changes of
the numbers ???????

I don't want to us any Java technology .........        I want to develop
the project with the pure XML XSL technology is it possible ?????????

Can any of your  people  give me any assistance to make my project come
truth with the help of your  experience ??????

Tom Pap