Re: probably a stupid question

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, John E. Simpson wrote:
> I'm sure you thought of this, but just in case: No includes/imports going
> on, are there? No external entities referenced in any of the documents? Are
> you using the document() function to reference more than one source tree?
> If so, can you narrow the scope of the problem by successively removing
> document() calls until the CSS stops appearing?

No, none of the above things occur in my stylesheet.

I just could not figure out the source of the problem, but I did still
cure it by just using an empty template for <style>.

Thanks to all for your indulgence, patience, and help.
-carole
Carole E. Mah                    Carole_Mah@Brown.edu
               Programmer/Analyst
                Brown University