Re: XSL Theory

There is probably a sub-set of XML where the transformations should be
provable. Any experts on graph theory on the list? Doing this kind of work
is outside my abilities but I'd love to read a paper on this.

I also think this would be of value in the ecommerce world. You wouldn't
want a server-side transformation to accidentally charge your credit card
twice for a book.

Jon Smirl
jonsmirl@mediaone.net