RE: Anyone got Inlogix NS 4.x XML/XSL plugin working?

Two speculative questions:

1. Is NS your default browser? If not, perhaps it must be.
2. Are there file extension associations between XML, XSL, etc. and IE on
your workstation? If yes, perhaps they must be changed somehow to point to
either NS or this DLL.

Needless to say, this is going to be chaos and a major pain as these
products either do or don't look after themselves with respect to the
'convenience' features in the Win world AND as they trample over each other
trying to be helpful, integrated and 'professional'.

             ...edN