Use of XSL in servlet-based WML generation pipeline (and similar)

I work in the Java Platform group at Sun and we recently created a
mailing list that may be of interest to some readers of this list.

generation of structured content (most concretely WML) in response to
HTTP requests using the Servlet and JSP technologies.  The relationshpi
to XSL-LIST is that in many (most?) cases the generation pipeline
involves an XSLT transformation step, often just before returning
content to a WAP gateway.  The generation pipeline is also applicable to
other content but the list is initially targetted to WML/WAP.

I am including the text of the announcement message that Danny Coward
sent to some other lists.

Thanks,

	- eduard/o pelegri-llopart

Servlets to create WAP content, are interested in using JSP and Servlets
to write WAP applications, and hearing about & discussing other people's
experiences and knowledge.

WAP is in the news a lot right now, and I know some of you out there are
interested in finding out more in this specific area.

This list will be pretty informal till we see just how much interest
there is.

For now, if you wish to subscribe, just send me an email (to
danny.coward@eng.sun.com) from the email address you wish
to be subscribed under with 'wap-servlet-external@eng.sun.com subscribe'
in the subject.

Thanks !