RE: Microsoft XSL and Conformance

This was missent and can easiliy be mis-interpreted.  Andy and I, along with
other members of the MSXML team have had a lot of conversations about being
more open to the XML community and putting a human face on our development
activities.  Andrew's post is a great example of our moves in this
direction.

Also, this issue has shown that a void of accurate information can quickly
become a forum for "MS bashing" and that the best way we can avoid this is
to provide accurate and timely information to the community.