Re: Getting all the attribute values

>   <xsl:for-each select="@*">
>  	<xsl:value-of select="."/>
>  </xsl:for-each>
>
> why it's not extracting in the right order?

I was about to quote David Carlisle's reply to my post last month,

And David said:
> Every example of xsl:for-each.

But looking at the XSLT spec, xsl:for-each *does* explicitly say
"The nodes are processed in document order, unless a sorting specification
is present."

So, is the behavior described by Francis a bug in whatever XSL processor
he neglected to mention was being used?

David also said:
"There is no requirement on the processor to evaluate the templates on
each node in any particular order, only that the resulting nodes are
appended to the result tree in document order"

but I don't see how http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#for-each could be
interpreted that way.

   - Mike