RE: XSLTTester - MSXML & Xalan XSLT Tester Utility

>Maybe you want to add the other outputs.

I didn't write the utility in order to provide a comprehensive comparison of
all the major XSLT processors, only to allow me to quickly & easily compare
output of the MS MSXML XSLT processor (the preview vsns) with a W3C
recommendation-conformant processor. I also wanted a tool that would help me
to ensure that style sheets written for a conforming processor would work on
the MSXML processor. Since most developers spend most of their working lives
inside a browser window and a code editor, I thought that this utility
provided a nice short-cut mechanism for working with XSLT output.

>Thanks for the xalan applet bit I will add it to mine.
>Now if we only had a saxon applet we could plug in ;-)

I had a look at your utility - nice job. In fact, your use of xml/xslt on
your web site was quite interesting as well. It is always intersting to see
examples of xml use on web sites. (It will be even nicer when there is a
multi-browser, standards-compliant way to use xml without doing transforms
server-side :-( )

-Bill