RE: Inserting attr value in textbox

This code is a html text box.Sorry for not mentioning.yeah size is the
limit.Sometimes I delete some emails since I couldnt get the head or tail
out of it and later I will get the original email.So nowadays if I see a
reply,I check for the question and then I delete.

Well Eddy,I guess then you were spared of scratching your brain yesterday
and thanx to the network failure. :)

Francis

The woods are lovely,dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,