Re: ANN: XSLT Programmers Reference

From: Etienne Posthumus

> On Fri, 28 Apr 2000, Kay Michael wrote:
> > My book, XSLT Programmer's Reference, published by Wrox Press, is now
> > available. This is the only book currently available that is completely
> > dedicated to XSLT and XPath.

> I will see if I can get me boss to agree to a purchase.

I had a chance to look at some chapters of this book
and I would like to say that I think this book is  *must have*
for anyone who is thinking about writing the  XSLT
stylesheets.

Not only it is very well written and provides the answers
to most of the questions hanging around this list, but
it is also  *very* good companion to XSLT WD
because Michael's examples are *very* tasty and
not overlap with the examples from XSLT WD. And
there is plenty of reasonable examples there. Also
Michael makes almost perfect generalizations, he
spent significant time for observing 'all existing'
XSLT engines. E t.c.

I would say that this book is one of the best
references I ever saw in my life and I'l for sure
bye a print copy for myself, even I 'already read it'.

Rgds.Paul.