Re: XML to HTML conversion examples

Hans,

Most of the work is done by the HTML output method of your XSLT
processor and if the names of the elements were the same, you'd only
need an identity transformation.

Otherwise, it's very dependant on the schema of your XML file.

define the following template :

<xsl:template match="para">
    <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>