RE: Parameters on command line [was: Error...]

> This looks very much like a problem that I had when I was using a
> UNIX shell script to run Saxon. I think if you try the Lotus
> equivalent of
>
> java com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet ticket.xml ticket2xml.xsl expire='5 May
2000'

Unfortunately it all depends on the operating system shell language you're
using. If someone knows the full rules it would be very valuable to share
them!

In my favourite operating system, ICL VME, the problem doesn't arise because
all parameters are in the form keyword="value". Reminds me of some other
language whose name I forget...

Mike Kay