Re: How does xsl:if work?

I don't have the book yet, but have asked for it to be ordered.

I want to compare the value of the team attribute to the value 'ALL'.

Brian

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> Brian Burridge writes:
>  > <xsl:if test="@team=ALL">
>  >     <td class="th"> Team </td>
>  > </xsl:if>
>
> you mean
>
>  <xsl:if test="@team='ALL'">
>
> what you have said (I think) is
>
> "if the value of the 'team' attribute equals the child element
> called 'ALL'"
>
> in the Man With The Beard's XSLT book, look at p177, better examples
> under choose than if. if you have the book, that is
>
> Sebastian

Brian N. Burridge
Internet Architect
Ext 3515
The Internet Group - ITSS
Cox Target Media

"Until a person can say deeply and honestly, "I am what I am today
because of the choices I made yesterday," that person cannot say, "I
choose otherwise."