RE: Use Java Class files in XSL

>I have some Java Interfaces that are just for defining constants.
>Is it possible to access this Interface from a XSLT file and grab some of
>the values?  If so, could you some sample code?

The input fed to an XSLT processor must be well-formed XML. If something
doesn't already exist to convert your interface file to XML, it shouldn't
take much perl or python scripting. Then, your stylesheet could use XSLT's
document() function to read that in and look up the values you need.

Bob DuCharme          www.snee.com/bob           <bob@
snee.com>  "The elements be kind to thee, and make thy
spirits all of comfort!" Anthony and Cleopatra, III ii