Re: MS chat tidbits

We better not see a patent on this, I've been using streamed SAX XSL
processing with XT for over a year now. This has been a feature of XT since
the day it was released. XSL has never had a requirement that the input or
output of the processor be actual trees only abstract ones. There is also
prior art on compiling an XSL sheet where a schema describes the input and
using the schema to improve the compilation.

Jon Smirl
jonsmirl@mediaone.net