Re: How do I count number of nodes?

It was actuallly putting the string {count(*)} as the value of colspan.
I did find something that works though:
    <xsl:attribute
name="COLSPAN"><xsl:eval>selectSingleNode("column-header").childNodes.length</xsl:eval></xsl:attribute>

This is using the XML DOM Reference from the microsoft site:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?URL=/library/psdk/xmlsdk/xmls6g53.htm

A quick question about this XML DOM Reference- is the syntax in there
specific to Microsoft and IE? Or can this be used with any parser? It
doesn't say on they site...

-alex