Real-world XML.

Hi,
Wonder if anyone can help me.

I'm looking for live online sources of XML, preferably XML that is
dynamically changing say daily or weekly. Don't mind if it uses DTD's or
schema's, don't mind what its content is. Know about Moreover.com and its
XML news feeds, just looking for any other kind of XML that one can download
that is not 'sample' XML. i.e. looking for real-world XML. Don't mind if it
comes from subscription service as long as its free, or low-cost. Don't mind
if its very nieche-specific, or very industry specific.

Anyone help? If anyone can I'd be grateful if they could email me direct at
roland@dunn.co.uk as well as the mailing list.
Thanks, Roland

(roland@dunn.co.uk).