Re: FOP formatting - page break????????

Khaja, Saif wrote:

>I tried this for page break,
><STYLE>
> DIV.page { page-break-before: always }
></STYLE>
>but this works only with IE and not with NN.

It is a problem of CSS2 support in browsers: IE and Opera 4.0 have it, and NN is
always reluctant to implement it properly. I don't think you can reliably go
through FOP or any other XSL FO formatter unless you have an XML source;
converting HTML+CSS2 to XSL FO is not straightforward (though not impossible, as
our experiments show; see www.renderx.com/Demos/HAXEP).

Arved Sandstrom wrote:

AS > Just out of curiosity, how would you expect an HTML browser to render
AS > page breaks?