Re: WYSIWYG XSL Editors

I have been using an evaluation copy Excelon Stylus 2.0 for a week now and I
am very impressed with it.  It is a bit pricy US$200.

It provides a three window editor for XML, XSL, and html output.
It allows you to import html and design XSL from it.
Also allows you to define HTML structures from XML in Wysiwyg way, the xsl
of which you can save.  However, the wysiwyg is not as good as something
like Dreamweaver, but through the import process you can get around that.

The XSL editor is excellent. It even has auto-complete, suggesting possible
attributes, and keeping track of non-ended tags.

Available from exceloncorp.com