Multiple stylesheets

Hey guys,
  This is what I am trying to get to work:

  I have Resin server set up on a machine.  On it I have an XML and two XSL
documents.  One of the XML documents turns it into HTML wich can then be
viewed as a company web page.  On the web page I would like a link that
takes that same XML document and the second XSL document (a stylesheet with
the RTF format hard coded) and generates an RTF file dynamically.  Is this
possible?  Could somone point me in the right direction if it is?

  Thankx
  Ben C.