RE: <xsl:stylesheet xmlns...

>Let's talk practical:
>  What other browser uses it?

None but then other browsers don't support the w3c doms
You could also do the following if you had a w3c compliant browser

function changeStylesheet(stylesheet){
	if (proc == "xalan"{
		xsl.setStyleURL(stylesheet);
		document.body.innerHTML = xsl.getHtmlText();
	}else{
		xsl.load(stylesheet);
		document.body.innerHTML = xml.transformNode(xsl);
	}
}
function changeDocument(doc){
	if (proc == "xalan"{
		xsl.setDocumentURL(doc);
		document.body.innerHTML = xsl.getHtmlText();
	}else{
		xml.load(doc);
		document.body.innerHTML = xml.transformNode(xsl);
	}
}

I don't think that this solution constitutes in Paul Tchistopolski's word
<quote>
Or you are talking about some proprietary-absolutely
non-standard-vendor-specific API which allows you
to associate the same main data file with multiple
xsl stylesheets ? Shame on you, Sebastian, you should
not get your hands dirty with using  the API's which
are not blessed by W3C ( right? ;-).
</quote>

Some people are fond of their vintage cars even though they are clapped out
smokeing buckets that you can't get support for.
If you are sticking with Netscape out of some sense of loyalty then go on
and use that proprietary-absolutely-non-standard-vendor-specific API I can't
wait till it is consigned to the tip where it belongs. I also can't wait for
version 6.

Ciao Chris