RE: ?MSXML transformNode

> It might be worth you running your XML and stylesheet through a XSLT
> processor manually to see what HTML it generates: this should
> highlight any
> bugs in the HTML that is generated, as opposed to those in the stylesheet
> itself.

This is a very good piece of advise. Sometimes IE5 - even with MSXML3 in
Replace Mode - just goes crazy and hides valid HTML.

Really valid. Meaning that if I generate the resulting HTML text outside
of IE and then use IE to read it, than it works.

It is a freak incident that only happens sometimes. I have no clue on the
reason. Might even only be in my machine!
=:o(

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar