Urgent... Need help with XSL text formatting guys.

Hey Folks,

I would really appreciate it if you could help me out over here.  I have a very basic XML document with a few tags and mostly all text in it.  I need to write an XSL that would display this text on a webpage and also put some input text boxes at specified places.  These text boxes should be able to add to and update data already in the XML doc.  I don't know how to make text boxes using XSL.  Please let me know soon if anyone knows how to do it.  Help will be greatly appreciated.

Jaimin.