Re: Oracle XSQL Pages v1.0.1.0

| So If I only want to use it as I use XT or Saxon,
| can I even omit  xsu12.jar and classes12.jar ?

Dave,

XSQL Pages is a publishing framework that makes it
easy to assemble XML from various sources (including,
often most interestingly from live relational databases)
and transform the results using XSLT.

If you're just looking for command-line XSLT transformation
of XML documents, the Oracle XSLT Processor comes with
that command-line utility as well.

We don't yet ship a pre-generated Windows executable
like "xt.exe" and "saxon.exe" (which we've done in house
and are considering for the next release, due to the
additional convenience it offers) but if you want to
have the equivalent, you can use the ./bin/oraxsl.bat
file that comes with the Oracle XSLT Processor to do:

  $ oraxsl source.xml style.xsl output.xyz

The only JAR you need in the path for this is
the xmlparserv2.jar.