Re: FW: VAJava XSLT result (perfect HTML) different from WAS 3.0 resu lt (SAXException) -samejars, etc - Newguy QQQ

Aaron, hello

I`ve done some checking myself with your samples - it works well with
complete URL - once I typed "file:/c:/.../Header.xsl". I`ve tried some more
different option of URL and none of them worked
so this is definitly the problem with the file location, though it might
not be neccesary problem with WebSphere
I`ve noticed that the the exception reports URL "file://given_URL" it is
like XSL parser always considers "given_URL"
as the complete path...
so the real question would be does the xsl:import statment accept a
relative URL ???
I tried to find some info about this question, but unsuccessefully, so we
should ask some of XSL gurus

Igor Tatarinov

IgorT@multiconn.com
IgorTatarinov@hotmail.com