RE: What are you using for XML to XML transformation

Hi Ed                                           ,
I am also interested in a tool which will map XML-XML and
generate XSL.

I tried to search for BizTalk Mapper but could not find it .

I would appreciate if you  could send some pointers..

Thanks,

Ashwin