Re: parsing schema files

"Pollington, Lee (ELSLON)" wrote:

> Has anyone got a stylesheet that parses an XML Schema file. Maybe giving a
> some kind of tree output in HTML/Text or something?
>
> regards
> Lee Pollington

            Hi
    Your question is really interesting... On my side, I would like top
generate SQL tables creation script from an XML schema. The problem is that
the last release of XSLT is too old to support XML schemas. I try to use XSLT
but it is still at the beginning.
Have you already tried something interesting?
You can find some information at this URL:

        http://wwbota.free.fr/XSLT_models/README.htm

Give me news if you have something interesting

regards
David Delgranche