From: "Raman Rajesh" <rajeshr@chennai.tcs.co.in>
To: <XSL-List@mulberrytech.com>
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 1:13 AM
Subject: Populating a HTML text box from XML

:
: Hi All,
:
: I have started working on XML recently. I have a fairly simple
requirement, but
: do not have a solution as yet.
:
: The requirement is- to populate the value of the text input element in
HTML from
: the data in XML using a XSL.
:
: <INPUT TYPE="TEXT" NAME="NAME_TEXT" VALUE= xxxx> </INPUT>
:
: The value for the Text has to be substituted by a data element from XML.
:
: It would be fairly straight forward to place XML data in HTML where the
value of
: the element is specified outside the tags ie outside  the < & > ( opening
and
: closing angle brackets) as shown below:
:
: <td><xsl:value-of select="TITLE"/></td>
:
: or in a <option> tag
:
:
: But to place the XML data in a HTML within the tags (< & > )  like a
"text" box
: is something i have a difficulty with.
:
:
: Does any one know of means of achieving?
:
:
:
: Thanks