Re: some sample examples needed

suresh talluri wrote:

> hello everyone,
> I recently started XML, I have read enough of XML,but now i want to solve
> some examples..if anyone can pls give me or suggest me some examples to
> solve ..i would really appreciate.....
> also I wanted to know how do I connect to the database using XML
> thanks and regards

Hi,

I don't understand exactly your aim working with XML. You just want to try
using it or do you have a project to solve with it? If you just want to try
use it, you can try working with XSLT transforming XML documents, generating
Java script using Castor... I don't know there are many things to do with
XML!
Give more details on your purpose
Regards
David.