Re: How to pad space to a text node to make it have specfic length?

Thank you very much.

I can use string-length() to find the needed no of spaces to pad.
However, since there is not for-loop or while-loop like-element in XSLT,
I cannot easily use concat() to form a fixed-length data.

Any suggestion how to do that.

David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk> on 10/18/2000 06:07:25 PM

Please respond to xsl-list@mulberrytech.com