Re: How to choose XSLT engine (WAS: Which engine?)

At 00/10/17 23:32 +0200, Alexey Gokhberg wrote:
>However, be critical to the conformance claims. To the
>best of my knowledge, so far there is no vendor-independent XSLT test
>suite, and no vendor-neutral authority exists that could provide XSLT
>conformance certification

Correct ... but there *is* a vendor-neutral organization in the process of
producing a test suite that will be used by authorities who wish to provide
certification services.  OASIS has technical membership involved in the
development of tests, but is not interested in the provision of a service
of the certification of processors.  Those interested in such services will
be welcome to utilize the fully publicly available completed work of the
committee (anticipated Spring 2001).

Please see http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xslt for more details.

Our mail list has been archived at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xslt-conformance/ where you can see
what we've been up to.

Those of you here in London for the XML One conference, there is an
information meeting tomorrow afternoon, 13:00-16:00 in the Byron Room, 4th
floor, where a couple members of the committee are available to answer
questions.

Chair, OASIS XSLT/XPath Conformance Technical Committee

--
G. Ken Holman
Crane Softwrights Ltd.