proper usage of lotusxsl at the dos prompt

Hello,
I'm working my way through the "XML by Example" book
by Benoit Marchal and I'm stuck on page 132.

The author provides the command line syntax in the
book and on the website associated with the book
related to creating an output html file based on an
existing xml file and an xsl stylesheet.

The trouble is that the dos prompt comes back with an
error, that looks like the following:

First, My command line:
C:\Dave>java -classpath
c:\lotusxsl\xalan.jar;c:\lotusxsl\xerces.jar
org.apache.
xalan.xslt.Process

Then, here is the error:
=xslproc options:
    -IN inputXMLURL
   [-XSL XSLTransformationURL]
   [-XSL XSLTransformationURL]
   [-LXCIN compiledStylesheetFileNameIn]
   [-LXCOUT compiledStylesheetFileNameOutOut]
   [-PARSER fully qualified class name of parser
liaison]
   [-E (Do not expand entity refs)]
   [-QC (Quiet Pattern Conflicts Warnings)]
   [-Q  (Quiet Mode)]
   [-LF (Use linefeeds only on output {default is
CR/LF})]
   [-CR (Use carriage returns only on output {default
is CR/LF})]
   [-ESCAPE (Which characters to escape {default is
<>&"'\r\n}]
   [-INDENT (Control how many spaces to indent
{default is 0})]
   [-TT (Trace the templates as they are being
called.)]
   [-TG (Trace each generation event.)]
   [-TS (Trace each selection event.)]
   [-TTC (Trace the template children as they are
being processed.)]
   [-TCLASS (TraceListener class for trace
extensions.)]
   [-VALIDATE (Set whether validation occurs.
Validation is off by default.)]
   [-EDUMP {optional filename} (Do stackdump on
error.)]
   [-XML (Use XML formatter and add XML header.)]
   [-TEXT (Use simple Text formatter.)]
   [-HTML (Use HTML formatter.)]
   [-PARAM name expression (Set a stylesheet
parameter)]
[-MEDIA use media attribute to find stylesheet
associated with a document.]
[-SX (User Xerces Serializers]

Based on this, I get the impression I'm using the
wrong arguments ( -in -xsl -out ) but I'm not at all
sure!  Perhaps I'm using the wrong jar file? or
something?

Any help would be appreciated...  Thanks, Dave.
dw_hollowell@yahoo.com