Re: proper usage of lotusxsl at the dos prompt

Dave Hollowell writes:
>I'm working my way through the "XML by Example" book
>by Benoit Marchal and I'm stuck on page 132.

...but he gets an error with a command line suggested in the
book, and he's mixing LotusXSL and Xalan.

Since Xalan has seen continuing development, I'd suggest
downloading the 1.2 version and following the setup and
command line guidelines in
http://xml.apache.org/xalan/getstarted.html
and leave LotusXSL out of it.
.................David Marston