Re: XML to PDF

Thanks to all for their suggestions.  After a bit of a rough start, I have
XSL transforming my XML to a "FO" document which is processed by FOP into a
PDF file.  My final goal is for this to be within a servlet since my XML is
dynamic which means embedding FOP - but the Apache site talks about how to
handle it.

My question now becomes, is there a good site for FO examples?  I've
tracked XSL for quite some time but almost exclusively on the XSLT side of
the house.  Is there a corollary to Michael Kay's XSLT book for XSL-FO?

The crux of my problem is wide and deep tables.  My first pass at the FO
produces a table that runs off the edge of the page!  Not very useful.  My
gut tells me I have to use some combination of keeps and breaks to pull
this off but I couldn't make sense of the verbiage on the w3c site on these
topics.  The Apache examples don't seem to go to the depth I need.  If
anyone has experience to share, I would greatly appreciate some insight,
sample code or links.

Cheers!
Larry Mason
i2 Technologies