Re: Detail tables handled in XSLT, XSQL, ORACLE

Rob,

| The problem occurs when I
| try to insert a record using XML and XSL.

Questions like this are best raised in the Oracle Technet
XML Forum. See the posting below for an explanation of
why this is happening:

http://technet.oracle.com:89/ubb/Forum11/HTML/002974.html

Thanks.

| Any help is very much appreciated since documentation is so limited.

My book "Building Oracle XML Applications" has tons of examples
of using XML, XSLT, and XPath with Oracle's database and
XML technologies. Might be a good resource for you.
BC4J & XSQL Servlet Development Teams, Oracle Rep to XSL WG
Author "Building Oracle XML Applications", O'Reilly
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp/