Re: Thank you Tony (was: XSL-list doomed)

* Carlos Araya <elrond@valinor.sjsu.edu> [Oct 30. 2000 22:29]:

> |The archive of XSL-list is broken since summer
> |and nobody bothers to fix it. Is it 'fair' or 'not fair' -
> |I don't understand. It is the *fact*.
> 	I think that you should take over hosting the list. From what I
> read, you think you can do a better job then go for it... I think that
> acts speak louder than words.

Actually this was discussed some time ago, caused by the turn-around time
for emails from mulberrytech (cause unknown to me).

The general consensus was that the current hosting was satisfactory and
there was no need to change it.

Even if Paul really wanted to run the list, you cannot just make a new
list and expect people to move over without a good reason.

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen                   "...sound of... Tubular Bells!"
  http://bigfoot.com/~thunderbear