How to get the current document name ?

Hello,

I'm trying to do an XSL sheet a bit like the "slides" examples in the Cocoon
package : the output tree has links that call the same xml file with a
different number for the "slide" parameter.

In the cocoon example, it's done like this :
<A HREF="?slide=1">....</A>

It does work with IE5 (the url for the link is
http://...../samples/slides.xml?slide=1) but NOT with netscape (the url is
http://..../samples/?slide=1) wich brings to the file listing of the
"samples" directory.
So I'd like to put <A HREF="<xsl:value-of current document name
?????>?slide=1">

How can I do this ? The "document()" function doesn't seem to allow me do
this... thanks !

Fred