RE: xsl:variable {RE: XSL to handle display mutiple pages}

Hi,

	Thanks for Jeni and Mike's suggestions on different variable values.
Yeah, the code I had (based on Jeni's code) generating the pages all at
once, so it was not straight-forward to apply multiple variables.  I
eventually used Mike's suggestion of parameter passing to templates to
resolve the problem I had.

Thank you both for the suggestions :)

Xiaocun Xu
xxu@commercialware.com