how can I write in the commandline that dealwith several input xml files

hi:

I want to know how can I write in the command line
to deal with several input xml file and one xslt file then output one
output file

I use saxon

when I use java com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet book.xml book1.xml book.xsl
it just output

Usage:  java com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet [options] source-doc style-doc
{param=value}...
  -a              Use xml-stylesheet PI, not style-doc argument
  -o filename     Send output to named file or directory
  -t              Display version and timing information
  -u              Names are URLs not filenames
  -x classname    Use specified SAX parser for source file
  -y classname    Use specified SAX parser for stylesheet
  -?              Display this message

thanks

--/Liying