Re: Project Management for XML / XSL projects

Although it's not specific to XML/XSL project managemente, the book

	"Enterprise application integration with XML & Java"
	Morganthal, J.P.

give a lot of hints about distributed applications. It offers several
alternatives for dealing with this issue. Perhaps someone can fit your specific
needs.

Regards,

Juan R. Migoya