RE: XSLT Debugger

xsl: who knows how long it'll be around, but what i've used works really
well.

advantages
- interpreted
- easier than dealing with other tools [for most things]
- this mailing list is great tech support

disadvangates [my experiences]
- can't write functions/procedures, system calls
- can't access databases
- can't do math

so i think you do usually have to combine it with other technologies to get
what you
want unless you are just rearranging and reformatting [of almost any type
imaginable].
i try to put as much as possible into xsl, and do what i can't in xsl in
another tool.

-archie