Re: A new XSL Formatter

> > Well, I'm not sure if this is a gitch on their web site,
> > but I tried to download the evaluation version, got
> > registered, but never got to a download page...
>
> Ditto. And I complained. No reply.
> Market testing? :-)

I have managed to get it. The only quirk I have noticed: if you specify
different emails in the E-mail and E-mail confirmation fields (or just forget to
repeat your email in the second field), the site just throws you back to the
info page, instead of complaining about the error. Yet at the second try,
everything worked smoothly.

Best regards,
Nikolai