RE: Pagination

hi

Thanks for your solution. But the problem is a bit more complex. I have on my page a drop down Select, which indicates the page number. I have written a javascript function that is called onChange= of the select object.

When the user selects a page number, lets say page number 4 the page should display records from 31-40. If the user presses page number 5 it should display records from 41-50 etc.

If I am on page number 4 which is displaying 31-40, pressing the PREV button I should get records from
21-30, and pressing NEXT button should get me records from 41-50 etc.

I appreciate if you can help out in this , with a sample code and explanation