RE: Produce html or text file at run time?

> I tried the following, but the method attribute don't accept '$'.
>
> 	<xsl:param name="OutputType">text</xsl:param>
> 	<xsl:output method="$OutputType"/>
>
> What should I do to produce desired output format dynamicly?

Wait till XSLT 1.1, which allows the attributes of xsl:output to be
attribute value templates.

In the meantime, several processors allow you to set the output properties
from their API, but I don't recall seeing such a feature in MSXML. What you
can do in MSXML is to modify the DOM representing the stylesheet after

Mike Kay