XML to RTF with XSL?

Hi all,

Is anyone aware of existing tools that can convert an XML file to RTF? I
suppose it can be done with Omnimark (and other scripting languages) and
with OpenJade (DSSSL); does anyone have experience with doing this job with
one of those tools?

But what I really want is to have an XML-to-RTF tool that uses XSL. However,
the only XSL-formatting tools that I know of go from XML to PDF, not RTF.
Can anyone add to my knowledge?

Thanks,
Linda