Re: Creating a number new nodes in a tree based upon a numeric value

Robert,

Call a (recursive) named template that has a parameter the number of
nodes to be created. It will create just one node and in case more
nodes need to be created -- will call itself with the parameter
decreased by one.

In case a maximum value limiting the possible number of nodes to be
created is known in advance, then a non-recursive solution can be
applied. It is similar to the solution of the sting-padding problem,
but uses a pre-defined tree containing the maximum nodes rather than a
predefined string containing the maximum number of spaces.

Dimitre Novatchev.